6 questions about Update 58: Japanese-cavern and Plume Parma Dec 22, 2017 1:18:46 GMT -6 JeffCross likes this
Post by Pure Miriam on Dec 22, 2017 1:18:46 GMT -6
I wonder if those two areas, the one in the left, and the closed space on the right, will have items to be picked up...
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night has given us a new update, most probably the last one of this year, showing a new area and a new enemy, with a new music too. Around the internet, you can spot more or less the same reactions: a bunch of people pleased, some people concerned about jump animation or graphics, among other things. As always, each update prompt us with questions and speculations and that's exactly what this thread is for. Here goes:
1) The new area (called here "Japanese Caverns" for the sake of simplicity) shows off what it seems to be catacombs and caverns with a japanese motiff to them. Considering Bloodstained's plot, Gebel pulled the Castle from hell itself, and the castle has an area shaped like an asian reference. Do you think that, maybe, hell has symbolic reference to all regions in the world? Or maybe Gebel reshaped the castle itself, with it's powers to resemble something important to him? Or maybe (2) the boss of that area is the one responsible for the area's motiff and looks?
2) Overall, Igavania games normally have more than one cavern (such as Symphony of the Night with Underground cavern and catacombs, Aria of Sorrow with Underground Reservior and Underground Cemetery), it is almost a given that Japanese Caverns will be one of the game's caverns / underground scenario. Do you hope for a more "traditional looking" cavern for Bloodstained or do you think the Japanese Caverns are good enough for the game, if they are spacious and varied?
3) What kind of enemies do you expect to be at those Japanese Caverns? Do you expect to see any enemy already revealed on there too?
4) The Japanese Caverns has a really unique music, quite different from almost anything Igavanias ever had. It doesn't sound like a Igavania traditional song at all. Do you hope the game has more "non-Igavania style" songs like this one, or do you expect the game to follow the more traditional route of Igavanias songs?
5) What boss (if any) do you expect for this area?
6) Regarding Plume Purma enemy, do you believe it will not be a "full-fledged demon", like Morte and thus, will have no Shard, or do you expect it to have a Shard? If so, what type and kind of Shard would you expect for him?
That's all folks!