Post animated gifs!

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

darkmetamorphosis Avatar
darkmetamorphosis: I disagree with anyone who says that "Vita is dead". While it has stopped being officially supported by Sony, there is an incredible cult following. While there is the Switch, the Vita was a bit more portable. Very disappointed.. Aug 20, 2018 12:34:30 GMT -6
darkmetamorphosis Avatar
darkmetamorphosis: On the same token, I get the reasoning based on online support to pull the Vita version. If there is any component of significance for Bloodstained and Online support, the Vita is on borrowed time at this point. Aug 20, 2018 12:39:21 GMT -6
Nezuto Avatar
Nezuto: The Vita is as dead as the Wii U at this point. Still have my Wii U and enjoy it, but it's clearly ceased to be. At least Vita sort of lasted longer than that. Aug 20, 2018 12:44:28 GMT -6
Nezuto Avatar
Nezuto: Wow, the lack of faith in these forums is understandable, but sorely exaggerated....seeing people talking about the devs pulling bait&switch just because this is KS funded is completely uncalled for. So many think they know how to make a game, then make 1 Aug 20, 2018 16:34:21 GMT -6
gunlord500 Avatar
gunlord500: Hi Nezuto. Yeah, the news is disappointing, but I still think IGA has a hand on things, delay will be worth it, and the game will be good enough on other consoles to make up for lack of vita. But I understand how other folks feel, Aug 20, 2018 16:48:35 GMT -6
gunlord500 Avatar
gunlord500: and we need to be respectful and sympathetic with those who are feeling despondent Aug 20, 2018 16:48:48 GMT -6
Arsenical Avatar
Arsenical: i don't know how to feel about the delay, at this point my hype is pretty much dead but i must confess im kind of happy to hear the vita port is getting canceled i was part of the dumbasses worried about the game quality being downed for vita reasons Aug 20, 2018 16:49:12 GMT -6
Arsenical Avatar
Arsenical: i still remember when i first watched the kickstarter video and i threw money at the screen *sigh* .... 2019 here we go~ Aug 20, 2018 16:54:44 GMT -6
Nezuto Avatar
Nezuto: That's fine, but when you make something like a serious accusation of bait&switch without having ANY evidence, other than 'other KS projects did it' is not something I am sympathetic for. Aug 20, 2018 17:07:59 GMT -6
Nezuto Avatar
Nezuto: I am not thrilled with how things have been going and am by no means attempting to fanboy team IGA on this whole thing, but I'm not going to toss false accusations all over a delay and a cancellation. If that's the case, I'm pissed and want my Wii U ver. Aug 20, 2018 17:09:54 GMT -6
RichterB Avatar
RichterB: , deep down, I'm still disappointed about the Wii U version being canned, but for me now, I'm just wanting the game to turn out good, period. The demos have been intriguing, but suggested to me a lot of work was still needed... Aug 20, 2018 18:49:29 GMT -6
RichterB Avatar
RichterB: The 2019 delay is not surprising to me, and the Vita version being cancelled largely falls in line with why the Wii U version was cancelled. I feel for everyone in that camp, because I went through it with the Wii U... Aug 20, 2018 18:52:05 GMT -6
RichterB Avatar
RichterB: but it only seems fair that if the game was going to get bumped from one mainly obsolete console, it'd be bumped from another. Vita may have some life in it, but so did Wii U when it was cancelled--Zelda: BotW DLC for Wii U was released just last December. Aug 20, 2018 18:55:31 GMT -6
RichterB Avatar
RichterB: And it's not like every Wii U owner has picked up a Switch yet, so it's awkward there, too. But anyway, none of this was too surprising. What I am looking for now are signs that things are still on track for this to be something special... Aug 20, 2018 18:58:34 GMT -6
RichterB Avatar
RichterB: I had hoped for a screenshot, animated gif, or video to show how the feedback is being implemented in this update. But anyway, I still wish them all the best in their endeavor. Aug 20, 2018 19:01:22 GMT -6
Galamoth Avatar
Galamoth: I'm slightly disappointed about the Vita version being cancelled, but it does make perfect sense why it happened. Still a PS4-backer, so there's nothing to worry about on my end. Aug 20, 2018 19:07:26 GMT -6
Astaroth Avatar
Astaroth: well they may release another update because they didnt want to try to dilute the bad news or seem like they were deflecting, they came out, got right to the point, and back to business of making the game better Aug 20, 2018 19:28:33 GMT -6
Nezuto Avatar
Nezuto: And yet everyone loses their minds over the Vita announcement and the, frankly, VERY obvious delay we'd be getting. I still, personally, think that them giving a specific date is a bad idea, though. Aug 20, 2018 19:41:12 GMT -6
Scuttlest Avatar
Scuttlest: That survey they gave us some time ago did have a question pertaining to a delay. I feel that from that a delay could have been seen coming from a mile away. Aug 20, 2018 20:13:16 GMT -6
Olrox Avatar
Olrox: The delay was seen from miles away since they didn't say anything at E3, frankly I'm ok with it because it's obvious the game needs work. Sucks for vita fans but oh well they can get a refund at least. Aug 20, 2018 20:35:08 GMT -6